Email me: Stephanie@hyperwriter.net
Are you ready to hire an experienced writer for your projects? Someone who works well with your team, enjoys learning in a collaborative environment and makes producing documentation a fun task?
Would any of the services below be helpful to you? If so, let’s get started on finishing your projects.
Grammar makes me happy and that’s the basis to great writing, marketing and getting your content read! Using the latest analytics to generate content with the most searched keywords and drawing on years of creative writing experience, I can produce all types of online media and visual presentations.
Services: Google Keyword Planner, Moz SEO, Good, old-fashion English and a handy idea generator
– Create keyword optimized blog posts (long form of 1000+ words or short form of 350 - 400 words)
– Build a social media editorial calendar
– Design email, newsletter or social media marketing campaigns
– Develop website content
– Write press releases and white papers
– Draft grant proposals
– Prepare PowerPoint presentations
– Create or refine a LinkedIn profile
– Produce flyers for special events or new business
– Generate visual diagrams and infographics
With exceptional verbal and written communication skills, I bring a strong writing background as well as excellent time management and problem solving abilities. I have extensive experience with planning, coordinating and documenting projects.
Applications: MS Project, MS Visio, Microsoft Office, Google Hangout, Slack
– Create and maintain project documents
(Requirements, Planning, Business Case, Statement of Work, Scope Project Charter)
– Handle team (internal) and client (external) briefings and other communications
– Prepare charts and diagrams (organizational, process flow)
– Track statuses, project updates and action items
– Draft policy, procedure and practices documentation
– Manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software systems
– Familiar with videoconferencing collaboration services to work with remote teams
Through familiar authoring tools, I create engaging and informative presentations. Having extensive experience with resumes and holding a certification in MBTI assessments, I have a great understanding of the learning needs and personalities of my audience.
Applications: Camtasia, PowerPoint, Prezi
– Deliver career-based workshops on interviewing, resume writing and MBTI personality testing
– Conduct webinars and video tutorials with voice-over commentary
– Draft job descriptions for contracts or company openings
– Write resumes and employee summaries
– Produce employee- or area-specific training guides
Most of my career has been in software documentation. I have a proven track record of following a well-defined strategy and producing high quality documentation by using the latest technologies to get clients what they need to be their most productive when using your systems.
Applications: Adobe Acrobat Pro, Madcap Flare, MS Visio, Google Docs, MS Word
– Interview subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand product technology
– Research relevant data (drawings, specifications, software demonstrations)
– Document new software or edit existing documentation for publication
– Create release notes and quick reference guides
– Build new (or update existing) online help systems or wikis
– Develop software requirements and specifications
– Edit and proof documentation drafts
– Manage software development life cycle and document control
(reviews, approvals, revisions, relevant version, archiving)
– Testing (User Acceptance, Functionality)