Who I Am and What I Do!
10 Fun Facts about Hyper Writer (Stephanie Whitlow)
- Started a freelance technical writing business and became an LLC in November 2015.
- Have my Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Certification so I can interpret personality assessments (I’m an ENFJ).
- Married to a dog trainer (who’s day job is IT Security) and our is anniversary September 11th.
- Have 3 dogs – A Belgian Malinois, a Border Collie, and a Husky Mix.
- Volunteer for everything – from a clothing closet for the Y to grant writing to starting a local Job Networking group and I especially love to run charity 5K races.
- Enjoys Vinyasa Yoga, Barre and have recently fallen in love with HIIT Swim Classes!
- Ran my first 10K in Roswell, New Mexico as part of the Roswell UFO Festival.
- Am a lifelong science fiction fan, attend local conventions and am a member of a monthly sci-fi book club. My favorite super hero is Wonder Woman!
- Make jewelry and have had hosted home shows to sell my wares.
- Taught myself to cook while following the Fast Metabolism Diet (and the plan really works!).
Hyper Writer, LLC Details Below
Hyper Writer adds energy to writing projects by taking the lead and actively producing documentation by working one-on-one with each client. With a dynamic approach to business writing, Hyper Writer provides temporary business services which remove the added task and cost associated with hiring a full-time writer. Located in the Huntsville, AL area and providing services nationwide through travel, teleworking and video conferencing.
“Determine what your customers need to know and I’ll help them understand.”